How to Buy Airtel Airtime from M-PESA for Free
This is how to buy Airtel airtime from MPESA for free on Mwangaza. Enjoy a 2% cash back for every credit bought over Kshs. 50. The airtime is instant!
Mwangaza now has the most efficient way for airtime purchase with a click of a button. There is no need to remember the Airtel airtime paybill or prefix with Mwangaza. The app has solved the problem users had of sending airtime to the wrong recipient.
All you have to do now is download the Mwangaza app on Google Play Store from here.
Registration is easy. To load the Mwangaza wallet using MPESA, click on the load wallet button on the app and enter the amount that you would like to transfer into the wallet. The wallet is automatically updated.
How to buy Airtel Airtime from MPESA
- From the Dashboard, select the Airtime icon.
- Select Other Number option on the app.
- Click on the contacts icon on the right of the mobile number and grant the app permission to read the phone’s contact list to avoid sending airtime to the wrong number. After that, select the number to receive the Airtel airtime.
- Enter the amount of airtime to be bought. In addition, there is a 2% cash back for every purchase over Kshs. 50.
- Click on the buy airtime button and the Airtel airtime will be sent directly to the number selected.
- You may share the airtime details with anyone via SMS / WhatsApp / Print.
- For instance, if there is an issue with the pinless airtime, the failed transaction screen will allow you to purchase a scratch card. To enter the scratch card number into your phone type the shortcode *130*16 digit number#.
- Press the call/send in your phone
- You will receive a confirmation message that your airtime has been loaded
How to buy other Airtime from MPESA for free and enjoy 2% cash back
Get Kenya Power tokens and pay for Kenya Power PostPaid with MPESA for free
Click here to learn how you can buy Kenya Power tokens and pay for your power bills free from MPESA.
Become an Agent and enjoy:
- 6% commission on airtime
- Commission on Kenya Power purchase
- Commission on any paybill payment – water, rent, GoTv, DSTV, Zuku, Lipa Karo, rent, SACCOs etc