Buy Kenya Power Tokens and Pay PostPaid Bills using MPESA for Free
Buy Kenya Power Tokens and Pay PostPaid Bills using MPESA on Mwangaza for free. Zero transaction cost for all amounts! Instant tokens – no more delay!
No need to remember the Kenya Power paybill number either – ever. We now have the most efficient way for you to settle your electricity bills using your mobile phone with just a click of a button. No more delays!
All you have to do now is download the Mwangaza app on Google Play Store here.
Registration is easy. To load your Mwangaza wallet using MPESA, click on the load wallet. Enter the amount that you would like to transfer into the wallet. The wallet is automatically updated. To buy Kenya Power tokens follow these instructions on the app.
- From the Dashboard, select the Kenya Power icon.
- Next, select Buy Kenya Power Tokens.
- Enter your 11 Digit Meter Number and click on Continue to Verify the Meter.
- Kenya Power will send back the details of the owner of the meter Number for you to confirm before you buy the tokens.
- Enter the amount you want to get for your tokens.
- Your Kenya Power Tokens will appear on the success screen which you may now input in your meter. This is normally a 20 digit number code.
- You can share the tokens with anyone via SMS / WhatsAPP / Print.
- Incase you need the tokens later, you will find them on the Transactions Tab.
How to Pay Kenya Power PostPaid bills using MPESA
- On the Dashboard, select the Kenya Power icon.
- Next, select Pay PostPaid Bill.
- Enter your PostPaid Meter Number and click on Continue to Verify the Meter.
- Kenya Power will send back the details of the owner of the meter Number for you to confirm plus the details of the current bill amount.
- Enter the amount you want to pay for your PostPaid Bill.
- Your PostPaid bill receipt will appear on the success screen.
- You can share the receipt number with anyone via SMS / WhatsAPP / Print.
How to buy Airtime using MPESA for Free and enjoy a Cash Back for:
Become an Agent and enjoy:
- 6% commission on airtime
- Commission on Kenya Power purchase
- Commission on any paybill payment – water, rent, GoTv, DSTV, Zuku, Lipa Karo, rent, SACCOs etc