How to Make Payments into Paybills using MPESA
With Mwangaza, there is a way to make payments into paybills using MPESA.
Do you want to pay your utility bills, school fees, pay rent, water and other services conveniently? It is now easy to manage all your bills from the app.
All you have to do now is download the Mwangaza app on Google Play Store here.
Registration is easy. To load your Mwangaza wallet using MPESA, click on the load wallet. Enter the amount that you would like to transfer into the wallet. The wallet is automatically updated. To make a payment to any paybill (with the exception of betting paybills) follow these instructions on the app.
- From the Dashboard, select the Paybill icon.
- Next, type in the Paybill number.
- Enter the account number you are paying into.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Every transaction has a corresponding transaction cost. This will guide you on how much you will be to send.
- Click on the send button, and the money is transferred immediately.
- Incase the service is down, you will be notified.
How to buy Airtime using MPESA for Free and enjoy a 2% Cash Back for:
Get Kenya Power tokens and pay for Kenya Power PostPaid with MPESA for free
Click here to learn how you can buy Kenya Power tokens and pay for your power bills free from MPESA.